What is it?
Two-factor authentication makes sure your users are who they say they are. It's a login process that expects two forms of identification. The aim is to grant access only to trusted people on trusted devices.
Why you need it
You need to make sure your people working remotely really are your people. Not attackers pretending to be them. But relying on strong passwords isn't enough anymore. About 63 percent of confirmed data breaches involve weak, default or stolen passwords.
You need this extra layer of protection. Two-factor authentication protects against remote attacks trying to take over your accounts. It is strong access control that meets industry compliance standards.
An intelligent solution
Our comprehensive method protects against remote attacks with simple verification and instant endpoint remediation.
One-tap authentication tells you who is accessing what device and how. It checks the health of your user's device. And it instantly blocks access when a risk is detected. All before a user connects to your applications.
- Block access by risky devices
- Protect against phishing and social engineering
- Enforce stronger user access policies
- Get status reports on security features
- Notify users of updates
- Protect against password brute-force attacks
- Add another layer of login security
- Log in once to a web portal
- Limit access to certain user groups
- Strengthen your security profile
- Apply to iPhones, androids and more
- Collect data on every access request
- Get complete visibility
- Protect on-premise or cloud-based applications
- Make informed security policy decisions
- Authenticate quickly with push notifications
- Block users on anonymous networks
- Block login attempts from unauthorized countries
- Check devices for out-of-date software
- Check devices for missing security controls
- Create custom authentication policies
- Use different methods to fit your user base