What is it?
Data backup is copying data. The aim is to preserve your information in case of equipment failure or a catastrophe.
Why you need it
You need to preserve your business data because it's the lifeblood of your company. The impact of losing just a day of data is frightening. The impact of losing a year of data is disastrous.
But doing it on your own usually means inadequate, infrequent or costly processes. Outsourcing this security keeps your system reliable with less upkeep and costs and more uptime. You'll be able to restore your data quickly. And you'll meet compliance regulations.
An intelligent solution
We safeguard your business data so you can run your business ‐ no matter what.
Our fully managed data backup solution automatically backs your files as frequently as every 15 minutes. More importantly, you'll be able to restore your critical applications rapidly. And the solution is only about the cost of your monthly phone bill. That's the same or less than managing it all yourself.
- Rely on experts
- Plan only one initial full backup
- Schedule incremental file changes
- Reduce storage space
- Recover even older files rapidly
- Increase productivity
- Save the workload of your servers
- Reduce network traffic
- Get detailed monthly reporting
- Quickly access restored applications
- Drastically reduce backup time
- Recover data to dissimilar hardware
- Support physical and virtual servers
- Recover data from nearly any point in time
- Constantly monitor the software
- Expect immediate response times
- Choose managed or DIY backup